Most of Coral’s research is dedicated to projects which are in the field of ecology, however some other interesting ideas are pursued, in the field of security systems. Most of the work is done in the head office of the holding in Dnipropetrovs’k and in its local laboratories. Coral holds 4 fulltime laboratories in the city and employs partially 10 others throughout Ukraine.
The core laboratories are: chemical and biological research laboratory, where most of the tests on biological hazards, water, air, and soil pollution are being carried out, laboratory for plastic and polyethylene restructuring, where work on several projects is being done, rubber and vulcanisation testing laboratory, and a special laboratory for testing of new wrapping materials.
Coral GROUP outsources most of its lab work to large government organisations, like universities and test centers. Following you can find a list of laboratories that work with Coral on continuous bases.
- Laboratory of chemical devices and equipment, UDHTU, Dnepropetrovsk.
- Pitch processing laboratory, UHIN, Dnepropetrovsk.
- Laboratory of chemical fuel and reducers, NMetAU, Dnepropetrovsk.
- R&D Institute “Elastic”, Kiev.
- Laboratory of general chemical technology, UDHTU, Dnepropetrovsk.
- Laboratory for problems of catalytic synthesis, UDHTU, Dnepropetrovsk.
- Laboratory of experimental department of marine hydrophysical institute, Cremia.